Chrome Series Height Adjustable Curved Rack
The GCS500H Chrome Series Rack is a height adjustable; curved rack with a 46 inch curved cross bar and two cymbal boom arms. Each of the two 14 inch vertical legs has an 18 inch telescoping extender bar with a notched numbering system for precise setups; gig after gig without cutting bars. Use as low profile side rack or a front curved rack over the bass drum.
• Uses 14 inch legs combined with 18 inch extender bars utilizing a notched numbering system to customize height
• Height range from 21 inch to 35.5 inch
• Can be used as a low profile side rack; or front curved rack over the bass drum
• No need to cut vertical bars to customize your perfect height
• Consists of: (2) GSMP 14 inch vertical legs with 1 1/4 inch RMAA tube end clamps; (2) 18 inch Height Extender bars with notched numbering system; (2) GCSQCLTLA Chrome T Leg Assemblies; (1) 46 inch curved cross bar; (2) GCRA chrome right angle clamps; (2) GCML slip on memory locks; (2) GCRMC multi clamps; (2) GCHML hinged memory locks; (2) 4425B 1 long cymbal boom arms
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
Sample Set Up Closer Look
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||47 x 9 x 6.5 inches |
| Shipping Weight||27.64 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL777110|
| 1st Publication Date||06/2016|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.